About this Recipe

On the market there are now many types of ready-made puff pastry, you can choose the classic, but also the wholewheat or the one with seeds. To you the choice.

the vinaiolo’s pairing

A Lugana, straw-yellow in color, with faint greenish reflections, the nose has floral notes and hints of almond. In the mouth it is fresh and soft.
This wine has been produced between Lombardy and Veneto practically forever and since 1967 it has obtained the doc. It is composed of at least 90% trebbiano di lugana, locally called turbiana, for the remaining 10% it is possible to use non-aromatic white grapes from the area.

Ingredients

  • 1 disc of puff pastry ready
  • 2 bunches of spring onions
  • 20 g of pine nuts
  • 1 dl of fresh cream
  • 1 egg
  • extra virgin olive oil
  • salt and pepper

Serves

4

Preparation

15 minutes

Cooking time

30 minutes

Difficulty

very easy

Making

Unroll the disc of puff pastry, lay it in a 28 cm round mold, prick the bottom and place the mold in the refrigerator.

Clean the onions: remove the small root and only the most ruined green part, then cut them into thin slices (even the whole green part).

Brown them in a pan with 1 tablespoon of oil and the pine nuts until they are slightly wilted. Add salt and pepper and leave to cool. Beat the egg with the cream,
a pinch of salt and pepper.

Take out the puff pastry shell from the refrigerator, lay the spring onions on the bottom with the pine nuts and distribute them well over the entire surface, then pour over the egg and cream mixture.

Fold the puff pastry along the edge and bake the quiche in the oven at 190 ° for about 30 minutes. It is excellent both hot and cold.

Follow me on…

Instagram

Pinterest

Temporary Bread Blog

Temporary Bread Blog logo

Panini al latte

My bread for you. My cooking web site temporaryBreadblog is waiting
for you

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This